Authorize.net Payment AddonDo you want to accept recurring payments on your Pie Forms through Authorize.Net? Your customers can securely use their cards to make purchases on your website with the Authorize.Net addon for Pie Forms. Additionally, you can send e-Receipts to your customers.
- Offers secure and hassle-free payments.
- Admin can enable one-time payment or recurring payment mode.
- Admin can set payment frequencies in days or months and the total number of payments.
- With the trial payment option, the admin can test a subscription before going live.
- Email notification to users for completed payments.
- Login to your Genetech store account and download the Add-on.
- Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New and upload the zip file of the Add-on.
- To get your License key, go to Genetech store account > My account > My Keys and copy the key.
- From your WordPress Admin dashboard, go to Pie Forms > Global Settings > License Key.
- Paste the email address and License key and click Activate.
The plugin will now be visible in the list of plugins, click on the 'Activate' button.
To activate the license key, follow the steps below:
If you are using Pie Forms Premium, you only have to activate the add-on, the license key is not required.
Q1: What kind of license and support do Pie Forms offer?
Ans: Pie Forms offers perpetual licensing; purchase once and get access to unlimited support for a lifetime – No recurring or periodic payments!
Q2: Do I need to have coding skills to use Pie Forms?
Ans: Absolutely not. You can create and manage forms without any coding knowledge through Drag and Drop Form Builder
Q3: What type of WordPress forms can I build with Pie Forms?
Ans: Here are some types of WordPress forms you can create:
- Simple Forms
- Job Application Form
- Feedback Survey Form
- Request a Call Back Form
- Make a Suggestion Form
- Product Survey form
- Quote Request form
- Online Booking Forms
- Medical Appointment Form
- Make a Referral Form
- Volunteer Registration Form
Q4: Does Pie Forms include spam protection?
Ans: Pie Forms is fully compatible with all versions of Google reCAPTCHA: