Broadcast Email Addon
Sending broadcast emails to every registered user can be a stress. However, with Pie Forms Broadcast Email Add-on, you can now create and schedule engaging and interacting broadcast emails in no time to an entire list of registered users simultaneously.
With the Broadcast Email add-on, you can send newsletters, announcements, and updates on the products to all the registered users through a particular form or multiple forms simultaneously. You can add smart tags in your email to display user name, email, and a link for users to unsubscribe. Admin can view the list of unsubscribers and all previously sent emails.
- It allows the admin to send a single message to all the registered users through that form.
- Broadcast emails are quick and time-saving.
- Users are kept informed through announcements, newsletters, and updates using the Broadcast Email.
- Admin can schedule the email campaign to be sent at the best time for recipients.
- Add smart tags in your email body for name, email, and unsubscribe.
- Admin can view the list of previously sent Broadcast emails.
- Login to your Genetech store account and download the Add-on.
- Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New and upload the zip file of the Add-on.
- To get your License key, go to Genetech store account > My account > My Keys and copy the key.
- From your WordPress Admin dashboard, go to Pie Forms > Global Settings > License Key.
- Paste the email address and License key and click Activate.
The plugin will now be visible in the list of plugins, click on the 'Activate' button.
To activate the license key, follow the steps below:
If you are using Pie Forms Premium, you only have to activate the add-on, the license key is not required.
Q1: What kind of license and support do Pie Forms offer?
Ans: Pie Forms offers perpetual licensing; purchase once and get access to unlimited support for a lifetime – No recurring or periodic payments!
Q2: Do I need to have coding skills to use Pie Forms?
Ans: Absolutely not. You can create and manage forms without any coding knowledge through Drag and Drop Form Builder
Q3: What type of WordPress forms can I build with Pie Forms?
Ans: Here are some types of WordPress forms you can create:
- Simple Forms
- Job Application Form
- Feedback Survey Form
- Request a Call Back Form
- Make a Suggestion Form
- Product Survey form
- Quote Request form
- Online Booking Forms
- Medical Appointment Form
- Make a Referral Form
- Volunteer Registration Form
Q4: Does Pie Forms include spam protection?
Ans: Pie Forms is fully compatible with all versions of Google reCAPTCHA: