MailChimp is one of the most well-known mass email tools to help you create and manage your Email Marketing campaigns. With the MailChimp add-on for Pie Forms, you can auto-add the users to your MailChimp email list right when the form submission happens. As per the current data security rules, you will need to enable GDPR and choose between the Single opt-in/Double opt-in method on your forms to get the user’s consent.
This add-on allows you to map and merge the form fields with the MailChimp fields to save user data exactly as you need it.
- Select the MailChimp mailing list to save the user data.
- Choose the Single opt-in/Double opt-in for user consent verification.
- Map and merge the form fields with the MailChimp tags.
- Login to your Genetech store account and download the Add-on.
- Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New and upload the zip file of the Add-on.
- To get your License key, go to Genetech store account > My account > My Keys and copy the key.
- From your WordPress Admin dashboard, go to Pie Forms > Global Settings > License Key.
- Paste the email address and License key and click Activate.
The plugin will now be visible in the list of plugins, click on the 'Activate' button.
To activate the license key, follow the steps below:
If you are using Pie Forms Premium, you only have to activate the add-on, the license key is not required.
Q1: What kind of license and support do Pie Forms offer?
Ans: Pie Forms offers perpetual licensing; purchase once and get access to unlimited support for a lifetime – No recurring or periodic payments!
Q2: Do I need to have coding skills to use Pie Forms?
Ans: Absolutely not. You can create and manage forms without any coding knowledge through Drag and Drop Form Builder
Q3: What type of WordPress forms can I build with Pie Forms?
Ans: Here are some types of WordPress forms you can create:
- Simple Forms
- Job Application Form
- Feedback Survey Form
- Request a Call Back Form
- Make a Suggestion Form
- Product Survey form
- Quote Request form
- Online Booking Forms
- Medical Appointment Form
- Make a Referral Form
- Volunteer Registration Form
Q4: Does Pie Forms include spam protection?
Ans: Pie Forms is fully compatible with all versions of Google reCAPTCHA: