Pabbly Connect AddonWant to connect Pie Forms with other 3rd party applications? Use Pie Forms pabbly connect add-on and send your form entries to multiple popular applications to automate your work. Make Pabbly Connect work as your middle-man and integrate Pie Forms to create automation workflows with different applications related to CRM, Marketing, Sales, and Productivity, in no time without any manual effort. Add Pie Forms as a trigger, copy and paste the webhook URL in the form settings and select an action app to perform the task. Your automated workflow is all set! Now add new customers as subscribers, or create backups of data on form submissions in one go with the Pabbly connect addon.
- Seamless integration with multiple applications like Hubspot, Dropbox, and Gmail.
- Automation workflow in 3 simple steps.
- Add Pie Forms as the trigger.
- Copy and paste the webhook URL.
- Add the action application for performing the task.
(Lifetime updates & support)
- Login to your Genetech store account and download the Add-on.
- Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New and upload the zip file of the Add-on.
- To get your License key, go to Genetech store account > My account > My Keys and copy the key.
- From your WordPress Admin dashboard, go to Pie Forms > Global Settings > License Key.
- Paste the email address and License key and click Activate.
The plugin will now be visible in the list of plugins, click on the 'Activate' button.
To activate the license key, follow the steps below:
If you are using Pie Forms Premium, you only have to activate the add-on, the license key is not required.
Q1: What kind of license and support do Pie Forms offer?
Ans: Pie Forms offers perpetual licensing; purchase once and get access to unlimited support for a lifetime – No recurring or periodic payments!
Q2: Do I need to have coding skills to use Pie Forms?
Ans: Absolutely not. You can create and manage forms without any coding knowledge through Drag and Drop Form Builder
Q3: What type of WordPress forms can I build with Pie Forms?
Ans: Here are some types of WordPress forms you can create:
- Simple Forms
- Job Application Form
- Feedback Survey Form
- Request a Call Back Form
- Make a Suggestion Form
- Product Survey form
- Quote Request form
- Online Booking Forms
- Medical Appointment Form
- Make a Referral Form
- Volunteer Registration Form
Q4: Does Pie Forms include spam protection?
Ans: Pie Forms is fully compatible with all versions of Google reCAPTCHA: