Password Protected Addon
Do you want to keep your forms secure, password-protected, and prevent unwanted submissions? With Pie Forms Password Protected Add-on, you can do just that!
Activate the add-on, create or auto-generate a password, and set up validation messages. Your form will now be visible to only those with the password.
- Enable the password-protection to make your form private.
- Create your own password or auto-generate.
- Customize the message to be displayed on the frontend for the password field.
- Customize the validation message for the incorrect password.
(Lifetime updates & support)
- Login to your Genetech store account and download the Add-on.
- Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New and upload the zip file of the Add-on.
- To get your License key, go to Genetech store account > My account > My Keys and copy the key.
- From your WordPress Admin dashboard, go to Pie Forms > Global Settings > License Key.
- Paste the email address and License key and click Activate.
The plugin will now be visible in the list of plugins, click on the 'Activate' button.
To activate the license key, follow the steps below:
If you are using Pie Forms Premium, you only have to activate the add-on, the license key is not required.
Q1: What kind of license and support do Pie Forms offer?
Ans: Pie Forms offers perpetual licensing; purchase once and get access to unlimited support for a lifetime – No recurring or periodic payments!
Q2: Do I need to have coding skills to use Pie Forms?
Ans: Absolutely not. You can create and manage forms without any coding knowledge through Drag and Drop Form Builder
Q3: What type of WordPress forms can I build with Pie Forms?
Ans: Here are some types of WordPress forms you can create:
- Simple Forms
- Job Application Form
- Feedback Survey Form
- Request a Call Back Form
- Make a Suggestion Form
- Product Survey form
- Quote Request form
- Online Booking Forms
- Medical Appointment Form
- Make a Referral Form
- Volunteer Registration Form
Q4: Does Pie Forms include spam protection?
Ans: Pie Forms is fully compatible with all versions of Google reCAPTCHA: