Do you want to add images to your forms? With Pie Forms, you can add image choices to Radio Buttons and Checkboxes so your users can also see the items you have listed as choices.
Before we get started, you’ll need to Create a new form or edit an existing one. Drag and drop any of the fields mentioned above to your form in which you want to add image choices. We have added here the Checkbox Field.
- Click on the edit button at the top right of the field.
- Go to Field Options > Basic Options and enable the checkbox for ‘Use Image Choices.’
- Once enabled, the following uptions will be available.
- You can upload your image from the Upload image tab.
- The images can be directly uploaded from the WordPress Media library, or you can select them from the saved images on your computer.
(Images can also be dragged and dropped on the upload screen.)
- After uploading the image, it can be changes or removed using the buttons displayed in the screenshot below.
- By default, there are three image choices in the field options.You can add or delete the image choices as per your need by clicking the plus and cross buttons right beside each choice option.
NOTE: You cannot crop or edit the image once added to your forms. We recommend using squared images not longer than 200 by 160 pixels.
That’s it! You can now add multiple image choices to the radio buttons and checkbox field. Also, check our tutorial on how to add bulk choices for multiple checkbox and dropdown fields.