Do you want to learn how to add Pie Forms to your Divi website? Don’t worry! We are here for you!
This tutorial will show you how to embed Pie Forms in your Divi website using the Divi page builder without any hassle for codes. So without further ado, let’s dive into the tutorial.
1. Installation Of Pie Forms
Before getting started, install and activate the Pie Forms plugin from the WordPress Admin Dashboard. Check out our article: How to install and activate Pie Forms for further instructions.
- Once activated, go to the Pie Forms >> All Forms tab to create a new form or edit an existing one. Check out our guide on How to create forms with Pie Forms for details
2. Editing Forms With The Divi Builder
After creating the form, open the page where you want to embed the form. Click on Edit With Divi to start editing with the Divi Builder.
- After opening the Divi Builder, click on the Add New Module button. Search for the Pie Forms widget after the pop-up opens up.
- Click on the Pie Forms widget to open up the settings. Choose the form you want to embed from the Forms dropdown.
- You can design your form from the Design settings.
- You can also add CSS classes and other advanced options through the Advanced settings.
- After editing your form, click on the Publish button to publish the page.
That’s it. Now you know how to edit and embed your Pie Forms using the Divi Builder.
Still, confused? Feel free to contact us, and our support team will get back to you soon!