Pie Forms offers various form templates. These predefined form templates make your work super comfortable as they contain the required form fields according to the form type.
All the templates in Pie Forms can be edited, and you can add or remove the fields using the drag and drop form builder.
If you do not want to use the available templates, you can create your custom form from scratch. For details, please check our tutorial on How to create your first form.
From the Pie Forms admin dashboard, go to Pie Forms>>New Form. Select a Blank Form.
Click on the Get Started button.
Editable Form Name
Name your form, and it will then take you to the form editor. You can change the form name from the form editor as well. Click the editable icon shown below and change the name to what you want.
Drag and Drop Builder
You can create professional-looking engaging forms with zero hassle with the Pie Forms Drag and Drop Builder. This feature allows you to insert any form field and place it anywhere you want.
Below are some of the essential features available in Pie Forms.
- Short Code: You can copy and paste this shortcode to insertor add the form anywhere on your WordPress website.
- Add Fields: From this tab, you can add the Basic(standard) and Advanced fieldsto your forms using the drag and drop builder.
- Field Options: This tab has basic and advanced options foreach field. You can change the label, placeholder text, customize the validation settings, and more.
- Form Settings: This tab allows you to do the General and Email settings for your respective form. You can also limit and schedule the expiry date, specifythe form entries, and set custom messages for limited entries.
- Preview: This tab will give you a live preview of how your form looks on the front-end.
Click on the Save button to save your form settings.
Edit, Preview, and Delete
You can edit, preview, duplicate, or delete the forms.
Go to Pie Forms Admin Dashboard > All Forms. Hover on the form to see the options for Edit | Preview | Duplicate | Trash, as shown below.
That’s how easy it is to edit to the form templates using Pie Forms. Was this article helpful?